independent consultant and contractor.
Seasoned systems developer and applied research consultant with diverse experience in electronics circuit design, software and firmware development, and analog, RF, and digital designs. System level experience in thermal design and mechanical packaging. Skilled at specification development and system concept creation. Experienced in telecommunications, land mobile radio, and avionics applications.
Versatile technical and business development background. Drives workable solutions that optimize next generation product designs and timely market availability. Brings more than 15 years of experience in technology development – willing and able to rapidly fill holes in any relevant functional expertise.
Key technology and product development skills:
• Project management and planning
• RF/wireless system and network design
• RF/wireless circuit design
• Embedded system and circuit design
• Product troubleshooting and debugging
• Legacy product support and upgrades
• Vendor selection and partnering
• Technical staff hiring support; resume and candidate screening
• Sales & Marketing collaboration
• Customer liaison, contact development
• Internal business analysis
• Technology scouting